Reviews for "Newgrounds in 2019"

This would be amazing for people that are new to NewGrounds, simply amazing.

Little-Rena responds:

Thank you!

Submissions like these makes me feel old, again. But motivated to be more active again for some reason.. And thanks to you i discovered the Newgrounds Player, i didn't even knew it existed, thank you! No more the pesky broken notification to enable flash everytime i want to watch or play a submission from Adobe Flash Player.

Little-Rena responds:

I have also been motivated to be more active again! Good to see you back!

This I like. I haven't surfed the portals on Newgrounds religiously in quite some time, so this is a neat guide to catch up to speed. It also proves as a handy guide for any newbie lurkers who might not know what's what.

Plus, that classic Newgrounds theme hit me real hard in the nostalgia bone. Props to you.

Pretty fun and easy medal game overall sans for the last hidden medal which took about 10 minutes to figure out. As you said, that medal is from the quiz but is a "false start," aka, not clicking in the right area. :3

Hoping Newgrounds in 2020 is also informative and fun to read through.

Seems like you're pretty much taking over the community-related NG submission scene these days. :) Nice overview, quiz, minigame and all. These layouts sure got an upgrade since the older stuff...

Always appreciate 'em medals too. Good stuff.

-cd-