Reviews for "Flap Cat v1.3"

I generally hate flappy-type games, but this one I like for some reason. the controls are nicely done and there is definitely something more to it than just mindless passing through the pipes or something like that. But:
1. For some reason at some point the game becomes so laggy that it stops responding;
2. I already wrote you in a PM that there is something wrong with the last 2 medals. Yesterday and today I received them without collecting the required amount of both peppers and cheese, I bet that the same happened to PhantasyReal since his score is definitely too low;
3. I would prefer to have a "hard" ceiling rather than dying because I went too high. Hmm... actually you MAY die because of going too HIGH ;-)
As for respawning problems other people mentioned: @Zentiq @PieLordPictures - are you sure that you double clicked after you died?
Oh, wait... a cat is eating... cheese?

cheesydev responds:

Think i fixed most issues people were having with game and added a bit more content. Thanks again for the feedback.

I like the power ups, the tapping feels un responsive at times and I don’t think the music is working.

cheesydev responds:

Music should be working, volume is low, though. Try to refresh page for other issues until I update. Thank you.

I see potential to this, but I can't seem to respawn

cheesydev responds:

Just released an update that should fix your issues. Thank you.

Nothing Ive never seen before. Also, maybe its me, but the musickinda bugs out and stops playing at times.

cheesydev responds:

Thanks for your feedback. Ill investigate audio bug asap.

broken game

cheesydev responds:

Sorry you are having issues. Please refresh page to help solve the problem until I fix.