Reviews for "Flap Cat v1.3"

broken game

cheesydev responds:

Sorry you are having issues. Please refresh page to help solve the problem until I fix.

I can see where the bug occurs. So apparently when you start the game, it tends to not respawn after you die. But after refreshing the page a few times it worked properly. It seems to be more apparent on the latest version of Firefox as I had no trouble with Chrome.

OTHERWISE! It's a step above your typical Flappy Bird clone. It's neat you have powerups and have to collect the triangles to get points instead of just dodging. The thing I would fix is to clean up the graphics such as the characters and font.

Also I don't know if this was intentional, but the sound seems to be low.

cheesydev responds:

Thank you so much! I will fix bugs asap!

I generally hate flappy-type games, but this one I like for some reason. the controls are nicely done and there is definitely something more to it than just mindless passing through the pipes or something like that. But:
1. For some reason at some point the game becomes so laggy that it stops responding;
2. I already wrote you in a PM that there is something wrong with the last 2 medals. Yesterday and today I received them without collecting the required amount of both peppers and cheese, I bet that the same happened to PhantasyReal since his score is definitely too low;
3. I would prefer to have a "hard" ceiling rather than dying because I went too high. Hmm... actually you MAY die because of going too HIGH ;-)
As for respawning problems other people mentioned: @Zentiq @PieLordPictures - are you sure that you double clicked after you died?
Oh, wait... a cat is eating... cheese?

cheesydev responds:

Think i fixed most issues people were having with game and added a bit more content. Thanks again for the feedback.

There are a lot of bugs such as not being able to respawn and I couldn’t even die at one point, I don’t understand how you wouldn’t notice this. However, I love games like this and it is addictive for sure. If you fix the bugs I’ll give 5 stars.

- Thanks for fixing the bugs!

cheesydev responds:

Thank you for your input. I cant seem to re-create those bugs. What exactly is happening when you can not spawn or die?

I see potential to this, but I can't seem to respawn

cheesydev responds:

Just released an update that should fix your issues. Thank you.