Reviews for "-Absent-"

Been awhile since I've been on and yet one thing remained the same, your still the best on here, yo. Glad I got to see just how much you've progressed.

its a 5/5 from me!

-Aaroca-

Kick drum needs more volume, like the dusty/distortion effect on them but don't like the inherent lack of bass on them. That being said however, love the groove! Little bit more mastering needed but otherwise very good piece :)

4/5

-Dave-

I.... it's good !! This is not my favorite style (normally) of you, but this one is damn perfect ! RESPECT.

Do more like that !

-Yo boi aorzed-

I love the vocals and the ambiance, and it sounds like something that would appear in a Sonic game... maybe? I don't know. But it felt kind of like you used the same pattern and copy-pasted it at times.