Reviews for "-Absent-"

Tell me..... what r ur secrets???

That's a fave' right there! Let alone that intro... the first 15 seconds gave me an Ace Attorney vibe like all frickin' hell!

Got your signature all over it - the way it progresses.

Amazing flame! :D
Cool song! 5 stars :3

Catchy. I like it when you use cut-sample voices.

One thing I would like to point out though is 2:16, where you start searching for a modulation with a major accord. I kinda got used to it as being your style but perhaps you could look more deeply into it as it still after all those years sounds like a misguided tone. Modulations between major and minor can make your songs way more interesting. You have been strong in major for years, now you slowly went to minor first, which I find fantastic. Try to pimp it up with some classic Waterflame-major-lightness with a smooth modulation in between. Just a suggestion. Keep on doing what you do!

It's great!