Reviews for "-Absent-"

Hey, Waterflame! I am a huge fan of your music. This song was, in my opinion, an amazing song. The vocals sound like, "We're almost done, keep calm." The vocals also added the oomph the song needed to make it better. The song is not your best work, but that's alright. You have done amazing so far in your music. I would like to see even more amazing music like Clutterfunk. Clutterfunk was in my opinion your greatest masterpiece, however, i have not listened to all of your songs.
There is always room to improve. Keep up the good work!
-Hunckledorf

Nice rushing vocal song. Not a real fan of vocals. But hey, I never knew you made CastleStorm's soundtrack! My brother and I always play it. No wonder so of your music and the game's soundtrack sound the same...

I really like this song. It makes my think I'm in a game chasing someone.

IMO the vocals ruined this song, i never really like songs with vocals.

You know, I'm not usually a fan of the vocals in your songs, as I find them to be a bit strange and unfitting with the tune. However, this one is quite perfect! The vocals you chose really fit with the song nicely and this sounds great. Many people will complain that this song doesn't go anywhere, or that it doesn't have too much of a "drop" if you will... I actually really like the fact that it doesn't. The nice driving bass line in the background combined with the vocals makes for a really chill and cool-sounding song. Nice job with this one, man!

Waterflame responds:

Thank you! Yeah, I dont like the typical drop-structure to be honest. Glad you liked it :)