Reviews for "Planaris 2"

At the time of the review I have high scores for your Planaris 1 and 2 for all modes except the campaign. I personally don't really like the campaign it's too repetitive.

I feel version 2 animation feels polished but all of the animation is way to slow. This includes the gameplay and menu transitions. Too much fluidity actually works against the game play here.

I really didn't like the locks in the first version but it's good that you found a way to remove them in this version.

Those are my only complaints. Good job on the game looking forward to your next game!

BryceSummer responds:

Thanks for the constructive feedback!

The gameplay is fun and relaxing, good job.

Fun!

A really good game but very frustrating when you lost not because of a personnal error but because of the game who give who 4 or 5 times the same piece you can't place.

Amazing reinvention of Tetris!

[edit] I have to change my opinion, from 5 stars to 2.5 stars. For one simple reason: The 'random' appearances of the locks doesn't seem to be random at all, it's the opposite, it seems like they appear directly at the places you don't want them to appear to. There are like 20 free spaces, and EVERY SINGLE TIME it appears in the one space that makes you lose a level. If it weren't for that, i would indeed call this amazing, but not it's "It's okay, could be better"
Frustration features are NEVER a good practice in games