Reviews for "Crushed In Space"

I loved the combination of slice of life with a sci-fi setting, you managed to blend the two super well and all of the music choices were great too.
But I think my favourite aspect was the writing of the dialogue, it all felt so natural. Good job!

personnotstudying responds:

Shucks, man! This just made my day! I'm so happy to hear you liked it especially the writing <3 <3 <3

This is so well done and charming! I really loved the art/animation style and coloring. The two main actors had some really good moments of chemistry, too. Great great work!!

personnotstudying responds:

Haha thank you! It's funny because at the time, the voice actor for Markus was going through his own breakup so I'm glad the chemistry seemed good

That was brilliant and my only critique is that I want more from this universe. I found it very interesting. I usually don't like endings that leave me hanging but I felt like this was a nice moment in time to portray. Excellent job!

personnotstudying responds:

Thanks Mr. Joey! That means a lot since this was one of my first attempts at writing a slice of life short <3

I really love the mood

I really like the simple aesthetic and lukewarm but fun atmosphere. Great job!

Thanks, Pie Lord! I'm glad you liked it!! <3