Reviews for "Crushed In Space"

I loved the combination of slice of life with a sci-fi setting, you managed to blend the two super well and all of the music choices were great too.
But I think my favourite aspect was the writing of the dialogue, it all felt so natural. Good job!

personnotstudying responds:

Shucks, man! This just made my day! I'm so happy to hear you liked it especially the writing <3 <3 <3

Damn, this whole thing was just great! Loved the choice of music and the color palette, it gives me some real good vibes.

Shucks, your comment sent me enough good vibes to last the year <3

Mmm, lovely ))

DAmn not bad wasnt sure at first but dug the slice of life/si-fi twist hope to see more like this in the future.

personnotstudying responds:

No worries, I have problems with the beginning too but glad you stuck through and enjoyed it! That means a lot <3

This was a delightful vignette. The pacing and voice work were excellent, and the backgrounds and color palette were particularly well done. Fine work!

Thanks, Joe! :')