Reviews for "Khonjin House Game"

epic

Honestly, this is amazing beyond words. I could use up all the remaining characters and try to describe my passionate love for this game. But, I'll try to sum it up in a couple of key points:
Things going for it:
+Khonjin
+Controls are responsive
+Respawn is easy
+Menus are easy to navigate
+Fuck
Bad things about it:
Okay, now leave me alone.

I’m giving this game 5 out of 5....billion...it fuckin su... - quote from Gino in Khonijn House

funn y hgame

Do you know why I hate Khonjin House Game? Because its the best game ever made. The graphics look like they were made by a four-year-old, with the talents of Pablo Picasso in his prime... which is what I would’ve said if I liked the graphics, which I do, not. Narratively this game is a paragon of interactive storytelling, every choice you make weighs on your conscience because every connection you make with the characters feels organic. Which is why I’m giving this game a 5 out of 5... billion, it fucking sucks