Reviews for "The Guts of The City – Episode I"

Nice game, the atmosphere is amazing, the "A killer with a heart" was hard to get it
How do you get the "departer"

Joenu responds:

I've sent you a pm

this stripper need to go to the hospice,NOW!

I really enjoy this game because you don't see something like this and this is a whole new unique artstyle horror game and there are some minor bugs where money goes missing and an inventory item stays with you if you go to the previous places before you get the knife and give it to the hooker to steal from the whale. Is there any way to unlock the Departer and Goon ?

Joenu responds:

Thanks a lot for review! It's important for me that you guys tell me about these bugs. they're easy to eliminate but hard to find. I'll go have a look and update the file. And concerning the medals: I'll send you a pm. Cheers:)

Wowzers, this was quite a ride! I don't think I had the chance to catch my breath going from one seedy happenstance to the next, and I have to say the whole darn thing was pretty exhilarating (and at times pretty terrifying!).

Keep up the great work, really hope you get the time to make Episode 2 because I want to know more about this weird place!

This is a very fun game! I love the fact you used grey scale and only broke it to use red. I think it adds to the spooky element. Some criticism I do have are that it would be nice to have a saving ability so you can save whenever you please and return to the point. The other thing that's needed is the ability to skip dialogue. Other then those two minor things, this is really good! Thank you for all your hard work and please keep it up!

Also if you don't mind, would you mind assisting me in getting "Departer" and "Killer with a Heart". Thank you very much for everything and for just reading!