For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS"

Trying too hard to be funny.

I won't lie... that was pretty awesome!!

So a bunch of dudes decide to exorcise some (rather hot) ghosts, and it fails miserably, and then we wake up and realise it was all a dream.
...or was it? Because those knockers looked real enough at the end.
Still, if you wanna improve your stuff in the future, how about skipping the random skits of turd-related stuff and N-words? They're neither funny nor shocking, meaning they're a waste of both your and the audience's time. I appriciate that you're trying to go for the quick-fire route, but if it isn't funny... then it's not funny.
Still, the animation is spot-on, the pacing is excellent and the "real world" segment wasn't too jarring. I can tell that there's some serious skill involved in this. I just wish it was... funnier. It is exciting, but sadly it's not funny... 3.5 from me.

what the heck lmao

this. was... an interesting thing..