Reviews for "DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS"

LMAO! Seriously, a laugh out loud animation. Great concept, VO, animation, sound design, and execution. I honestly don't know how you sat through the making of this. Awesome job!

Hilarious and awesome.

Decent I guess. Your voices are solid, the graphics aren't bad, but this animation's humor went way over my head. Silly faces and boobs just didn't do it for me. Moreover the animation aspect of this short isn't exactly great either. You use good camera effects and sounds to give the animation some juice factor but in terms of frame by frame animation this is pretty basic. The lack of lip syncing is also a real letdown.

*Brushes the dust off keyboard after not leaving a review in years*
YOU SIRS ARE AMAZING.
This was really well done and brilliantly executed.
The animation was very fluid, solid, and overall tight with excellent timing on everything.
The voice acting is great and the humor is very well placed!

Hilarious!