Reviews for "DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS"

this is hilarious

Though I have no idea what's going on for most of this it was a ton of fun to watch. The splatter and random shooting as much as the sexy ghosts and surprise live action ending. Combination of regular filming + super sound effects and real life/animation combination = awesome! Would be fun to see a whole animation thing made like that sometime. Thanks for the crazy entertainment and Happy Halloween!

-cd-

White kids are comfortable saying n***a publicly now?

I don't really care about that though, you get a 3.5 for decent animation but not much for writing or humour.

nice movie <3

I would suggest not letting your cat outside to eat those Fae Folk, but since it is already too late to contain the situation... Your house is gonna smell.

Good luck!

P.S. Keep on top of that litter box. If your kitty squeezes out enough pixie puffs, it gives the Brownies sentience, and they like beer. Crappy Beer is Crappy.