Reviews for "DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS"

hehheheeh good stuff

I got no audio either. Whole thing is totally soundless! Will try again another time to see if it works and give a proper rating then.

HadenDA responds:

Perhaps this'll do the trick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jDYLcByELk&t=1s

The audio is gone. Is this literally the first time ever that anything has been censored on ng? I can't rate higher than 2.5 given I am only experiencing half of the intended material.

HadenDA responds:

I'm confused. There's only censoring in the Youtube version. Could give a more detailed explanation as to what you're referring to in a PM? I don't mind the rating, I expected it from plenty of watchers but I don't quite understand what you mean.

my mind wasn't ready for this...

Happy Halloween, Negroids!

I love the style, so simple