Reviews for "Stellar Squad"

Aside from the fact that it wants you to play on kongregate, it seems like a good game. I dont have time to get too far in right now, but i expect good things from the game, although the game is a bit too fast paced for my taste. The amount of medals also motivates me

platonskedow responds:

Thanks! If you think that things are going too fast, there's also an option to use tactical pause (Hotkey: spacebar) to overview the battlefield, make all needed upgrades and call in a number of rockets or flash bolts :)

Level 5's challenge can go fuck itself.
Seriously.

( Before playing ): Mann, I knew that after platonskedow made a new game it would be good, and boi, I think this one will be so good that I am saying that it is good before even playing it!

( During first level ): Its pretty much royal warfare, but with guns... The jokes are funny tho.

( After playing for a while ): The game is pretty good, it has some diferent mechanics, tho, I wish I could attack instead of just defend, kinda like a RTS you know, but oh well, I managed to enjoy the game anyway. Graphics don't really matte for me, and i'd say they're pretty good, it has some funny jokes and overral good gameplay, but, in the next game you make, if it stays the same as royal warfare, my ratings will surely start decreasing, creating the same game over and over, but with just diferent troops and graphics doesn't make it good, I hope to see more of your games in the future and thank you for making this game.

I loved the game! I was struggling a lot, until i got stuck on the first mission of Act ll, that got me retrying several times, upgrading... until i gave up...

Great Game! I'm currently playing through it. I really like your art style and the special weapons you can use during the fights. Looking forward to beating your game and checking out whatever you've got cooking up next!