Reviews for "Stellar Squad"

I really dig this game. The game play and the dynamics of various squad combinations is great. My complain, like many others is that the bonus content is hidden unless you go to Kongregate (ergo the 4 instead of 5 stars). I get the reasoning..... but I wonder if a solution could be created.

Are you using LocalSharedObjects to store the game state? If so, could you write a script to migrate game data from New Grounds to Kongregate... and import function so to speak? Certainly that would be simple enough. Export the data to JSON and import the same data. Just thinking aloud.

platonskedow responds:

Thank you for your response.
Unfortunately adding an ability to purchase stuff at NG is not so easy. I have to seek some 3d party soluton like paypal\xsolla for that, and it will definitely take some time.
And by the way there's a built-in option to export\import savegames. You can find a button at the top left corner :)

Loving it so far, just played through the entirety of Act 1.

Found a couple of bugs, but I haven't managed to reproduce them consistently.

Sometimes, the soldiers don't spawn even when the robots start moving towards the ship. Seems to have something to do with doubling the speed before the level starts.

Also, sometimes, the change class and shield options remain locked for the entirety of the level, forcing all your soldiers to remain cadets.

Other than those bugs, this is a great game.

Enjoyed the first 5 levels till the first boss battle. Far too hard in my mind. Tried multiple times and therefore already have mined plenty of upgrades but i'm still not able to beat the wave. First few hammer bots kill the squad and since the new troops are reset do greenhorns the second hammer bot wave leads to an game over. No idea, what to do ...

This seems like a slight twist on tower defense. Should be able to set up the troops ahead of time. Should be able to get more information on the units and how they compare. Main reason I scored it so low is that it pretended to be squad action when it is really tower defense. Too many better TDs out there already.

Crap game.