Reviews for "Stellar Squad"

a diamond in the rough after all the shite i have sifted through pile onto this site every day this is like a breath of fresh air this is how flash games are done a year well spent its got effort put into it im giving the full 5 for this well done matey

Excellent. Challenging and addictive. I see only one little problem : upgrading the medic is way less effective than the others - I tried various combos among my games and the one I invested in the medic was the more difficult to win. Fortunately, you can take back your choice, so this little imbalance is of no consequences.

On a technical note, the last trophy, "100% campaign completion", doesn't register on my account - although I beated the game three times in three different days... Does anyone have the same problem ?

platonskedow responds:

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you liked the game :)
Hopefully any unregistered but already unlocked achievements will be awarded in the upcoming update. Please come back in a few days and check it. Thanks!

I was surprised at how fun it was. It's mostly because it got really hard. It still had a lot of creativity. There was just so much going on. I didn't get very far. Well, one medal is all I need.

The music and sounds were pretty nice. I especially liked when the big guy dropped the toxic waste that killed everyone. I wish there were more of them. I liked how you could set up fences. I'm still not good at it.

this is a good game all in all,tho i wish there was a mode that lets you play as the robots...maybye a prequel is in order?

Nice, simple, tower defence game. I like how enemies only come from one direction, since it cuts down on the thinking required.

I also like the Mass Effect-inspired music.