Reviews for "'DinoMelt'"

Nice Game!

A real small masterpiece! You should consider making a commercial version of this game. I'd definitely buy it. There are 2 small complaints though: it's hard to enter vertical pipes on the ceiling sometimes and the charge shot damage is too low, there's no point to use it even with the speed charge upgrade.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks Wolod! I'm considering an expanded edition of the game.
Also, it's pretty interesting that you mention the Charge-Shot bit, for some players -who play at slower pace- I've seen that it's pretty helpful as a way to approach more safely to enemies, or charge while dodging attacks, and a bigger bullet can be helpful as it has a larger hitbox, but it's also true that it's not too convenient if you are more into a faster approach to enemies and repeatedly shooting, in that sense, I didn't wanted the charge to be 'overpowered' to make it too easy for the first case, but not too bad for the second. As it turns out, it's one thing I'll have to tweak for a larger version of the game :).

This game is so well made. Loved everything. The level design is great, the monsters creative, and the last boss can really screw you up with his ramdom fire balls.

excellent game so far but im finding the PLOWRP boss way too hard to pass , must have tried like 80 times and got nowhere ...

Butzbo responds:

Oh wow, it is an important change of pace; I'll be considering an update based on recent and upcoming feedback on that aspect, for now my only tip is to pay attention to each of Plowrp`s attacks and figure out how to react to them ;)

Cute characters and atmosphere, unique animations, and the most important ingredient of them all, fun. An instant favorite.