Reviews for "Going Up"

Overall I liked this game a lot. Most puzzles were challenging and fun. I do, however, believe that some of them appear to be completely random. It's not about "helping" players, but something should have been added to make players find certain connections.

selfdefiant responds:

Yes, I understand what you mean. :) Thanks!

Huh, I did pretty good.

I needed help on floor 18, replacing certain numbers in the squares(no two, but two number threes) really threw me...otherwise things were fairly straight-forward.

When playing, remember stuff. Write it down. It'll be important later. Course, that's a given with SD games...

This is a fantastic and difficult room escape style game from Self Defiant. I am not very smart so it took me 45 minutes to get through it with no cheating or hints. The puzzles aren't impossible if you're familiar with the genre, but there are definitely some tricky ones. If you have experience playing this style of game, though, you will have an idea of what to look for and what to write down when completing the puzzles. The only thing I would change is I would make how to go back to previous levels a little more obvious. I could see how someone might get confused. Great game and keep up the good games, I enjoy them a lot and I thought this one was a great challenge.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. :) I am making the level change better in the next one.

Was expecting an average "escape" game, but was rewarded when I realized I needed to go back to earlier floors to get clues/items. That was super neat, albeit the very clunky way to go back to the other floors (small button, and an extra step which seemed unnecessary).

Some of these puzzles were a bitch, some were super easy, but all-in-all, it was challenging and entertaining!

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I hope to work out some of the kinks for the next one. :)

Well, It seemed fun untill i got stuck on level 4.
The key simply doesn't drop from the painting :s

Bug?

selfdefiant responds:

No, it's not a bug. Click the shapes from least amount of sides to most. If you can't figure out this level, you won't figure out the later levels. :(