Reviews for "Going Up"

I will admit to cheating, but that doesn't diminish the fun factor

Thanks, it happens. :)

great game I found a bug though. seems you can go back to level 5 pick up as many silver keys as you like by using level select

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks. I was aware, you can't use them anywhere though. I was thinking about that being a level, where you had to go back and get like 5 of them. :)

Very good.

Now create the elevator down to Hell. We expect nothing but diabolical puzzles and unending floor backtracking, multi-level puzzle solving and the ability to lose. The reward? A glass of water of course.

selfdefiant responds:

Haha! Very nice! Thanks:)

Cleverest trickery I've seen in an escape point&click in a long time. Fuck you so much for room 27. I was on that for 10 minutes.

Solid game, overall a fun experience. Just a couple suggestions: navigating between floors with the level select menu is a bit clunky, in a game that requires backtracking a 'back' arrow on screen might make for more streamlined game play. It's also possible to use both the first and second key on the 4th floor elevator (which I did accidentally), which then means restarting the game.

I enjoyed playing this game. Thanks for the time and effort put in to making it.