Reviews for "Going Up"

Some of the text doesn't fit, like when you click on the locked door in level 2, but besides that, it's still a fun and interesting game.

selfdefiant responds:

The text fits, you didn't get far enough for it to be relevant. Thanks though.

Definitely your best and most original game! It's minimalist, in that the layout is very similar every level, but that adds to the charm and there isn't too much pixel-hunting as a result. It's a lot longer and provides more replay value than most of your games too. I really enjoyed it, ans I hope you make more original games in this vein!

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I will be making more original games. :)

One of your best ones SD! The combination of going up (and back down) for clues and materials was great.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. :)

Your Ultimate point and click puzzle game by its finest! You've really stepped up your game to all those complicated puzzles you've put on each floor. Especially that second Sudoku challenge which got me thrown off which took a bit of help and self solving in order to pass it.

Overall was real fun with elevator action. This marks it for your magnum opus of the day of your collection! Well done, SD!!

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate it! I had fun with it and will have to do some more like it. :)

Played this when you first released it! Excellent game, it shows your creativity and how great you are! Keep up the super work SD!

Thanks!