Reviews for "Going Up"

I really liked this game, I even prefer this puzzle style over the regular point and click games.
If I can't find something in another point and click game I'll be faster to check the walkthrough because I probably missed an item or something, with these games I'll try longer without a walkthrough because I think I failed a puzzle.
Puzzles and thinking outside the box is always way more fun than pixelhunting, and this one definitely required thinking outside the box.

It took me 44 minutes to complete the game.
Fun game, keep up the good work.

Thanks! :)

I counted how many clicks it would take to get to the center and it was actually never needed. I counted 99 and I clicked so carefully to not miscount.

Lovely game. I love that you need to go to previous levels to get certain items to progress.

Took me 51:22 and I am not the proudest but damn it was hard.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! Glad you made it out. :)

Trash.

There's a bug on level 8.
"There's a black keyhole. Got a black key?" Nope. You going to give me a black key? No? Fuck you then.

Think you forgot to add a black key... Play test next time. It helps to prevent stuff like that.

selfdefiant responds:

The black key is on another level. The whole game is a puzzle. If you didn't find the black key, then I won! Thanks!

I love this game

lol, took almost an hour xD