Reviews for "Balloon Battle"

Balloon fight rules

And so does this movie, except you should've added some music from Balloon Fight.

not bad

this was a pretty good movie the music was meh but thats allright pretty and thats bout it not bad keep makin em and ill keep wwwatching them

Hehe

Well that was funny..... *sigh* Balloon fight, what classic, old memories.... it was one of my favorite nes games..... oups anyway, the movie was good but the music don't reaaly go with it

Definately Amusing

I thought that the music was simply smashing as well as appropriate for this piece. I was skeptical at first, but it was definately worth watching.

Hehe... Hehehe.........he.

Good stuff dude liked the "guns"outakes.