Reviews for "Balloon Battle"

Haha

Ha ha. This was very funny. Good job.

"Oh no! I'm out of ammo!"
"Sike!"

very funny

funny how they got the 2 guns funny how he killed all the birds and how disarmed the other one well animated. WELL DONE!!!!!!

Great!

Well done! The action is well animated, and fluid. The bonus scenes were not THAT great, but were a great inclusion. THIS is how your films should be done - WAY better than Yoshi's Payback.
(btw, I gave you a 10 for violence, because it is well done, not because it is gory)

That was great

I liked the music. The extra scenes were funny as well.

Very Nice!!!

I thought that was good, I liked it a lot and being a person that used to play Balloon Fight it is nice to see it get a little piece of New Grounds for a while. All in all it was very good and I think you could take this a little further(maybe with a beginning to show why the birds were mad at the balloon fighter or an ending to show what the balloon fighter did after he killed them about his balloon)