Reviews for "Balloon Battle"

good one

It was pretty good... but have you ever wondered why do this guys pop each others ballons? I like this game, I like this movie. Cut scenes were nice too

good movie

Never played Balloon fight but i still found it funny. It wouldnt of been the same without the music though.

Not bad. I know you can do better than that

It kinda reminds me of when I used to play Balloon Fight back when I was a kid, only it didnt have any guns. Konami shoulda let them do that instead of running around poppin other guys balloons (cant believe I got balloon fight on playchoice now cuz my mom is SO STUPID!) But still, keep it up. I'm looking forward to more work from you

It was OK

Great stuff here

I loved that game and I like the battles that take place in the flash. The Contra cameos were also cool. Nice touch. Heh... those balloon guys fly around like Woodstock.