Reviews for "Rody Fight!"

Very nice!

Thank you!

Decent game the fighting is great. However it was a bit too difficult considering the player has only 3 hearts for health. Basically if you get 3 times you die. The music just great! And it looks like a old classic 80's beat 'em up. Maybe a few more updates and you'll have a Newgrounds classic!

keybol responds:

Thank you. I have some plan for update hopefully it will make the game easier to beat. Stay tuned

i dont like the gameplay i thought this would be a beat em up game but all u do is just click with the mouse.

keybol responds:

It is a different type of gameplay to cater to casual market. I hope you can give it another try

it´s not bad and it makes you motivated but it seems a little too hard because I had to replay every game few times before at least 5000 points. could be a bit easier and longer.

keybol responds:

EDIT: New build uploaded. Continue button is also visible when you get gameover in Arcade mode. There is chapter select at the titlescreen if you just wish to beat the game. You can continue any last level you beat.

I suck at this game, but its still fun.