Reviews for "Rody Fight!"

it´s not bad and it makes you motivated but it seems a little too hard because I had to replay every game few times before at least 5000 points. could be a bit easier and longer.

keybol responds:

EDIT: New build uploaded. Continue button is also visible when you get gameover in Arcade mode. There is chapter select at the titlescreen if you just wish to beat the game. You can continue any last level you beat.

This wasn't bad, but I wouldn't quite recommend it. I think the best part is probably how it gets harder as it goes along. It really is a fairly challenging game. I wasn't even quite sure how to play it at first. I can appreciate how unique it is. The sprite work is quite good.

The announcer was really nice too. I liked all the fine details. While repetitive, it didn't matter. You just had to keep on going and going. I probably wouldn't quite recommend it, but it's not bad.

keybol responds:

Thank you for the positive words!

I hate this game for one reason, I happen to suck at it. Id give a better review but the guy made it hard for people to live for long so I cant see anything in the game. Some people like me who absolutely suck at games, just can't enjoy it.

i dont like the gameplay i thought this would be a beat em up game but all u do is just click with the mouse.

keybol responds:

It is a different type of gameplay to cater to casual market. I hope you can give it another try

I'm being completely honest: this game is unplayable. I honestly don't know why everyone else loved it. I play a lot of games and even so WHO can move their mouse fast enough to deal with these enemies. Half a style for art/sprites style.

keybol responds:

People have beaten the game with mouse. You can also try the mobile version and see if it's easier for you