For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Level X [Techno Dream Trance]"

So this is what I have been waiting 3 weeks for.... AWESOME! I really love the new feel this has. Super impressed by 2:27! You didn't hold it out too long, but the feel didn't die too fast either. Great! 10/10, 5/5

P.S. I did the math and you have to make only one more song and you have enough to make an "energy" album on iTunes!!!! :D

I...I...am in awe I was astounded if this is what trance songs sound like I really need to listen to more because this song is a real piece of perfection

P.S. I know I'm kind of a suck up but this song is really good ;)

No words ! i see the full progress from the "Level one" to this !! Keep it up ! :)

_LesNic

Making Newgrounds great again, I see. Well, you definitely did it right! A total throwback to NG 2008!
This is awesome dood, keep it up! :D

DJStriden responds:

Ah the golden days of dream trance :) 2007 -2008.

Keep following your dream, Striden! I love dream trance too, so there is a chance dream trance WILL BE REVIVED!