Reviews for "Level X [Techno Dream Trance]"

This is amazing! Oh my god I love it so much! I'm so full of techno music right now!

Yay! Another great song again :D This reminds me of some old 8bit Pokemon battles XD I have a question: the "X" means the number 10 or is it a kind of a project? Also can you make more tutorials please? Thanks :)

New song from DJstriden: level Z or level XI

I joined Newgrounds in late 2010. I wish I had heard this before. I never knew Techno Dream Trance would be this fun to rewind it again & again! I'm supporting your Dream Trance mission. Keep it up!

DJStriden responds:

Thank you. Yes it is a great genre, I will keep it alive as long as I am also alive.

DREAM TRANCE 4 EVER!