Reviews for "You Are The Victim"

I liked the game, could have used some more instructions. But seriously. You need to calm down about this whole immigration thing, it will work out fine, there is no point in making an armageddon sized problem where there is none.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Try 100 year old tribal/religious conflict which both sides aren't willing to end yet.
Oh well, let's be hopeful.

Reminds me of classic newgrounds games that used to cause controversy; Great dark humor. I want to be critical in this review and critique the lack of documentation and the blocky controls.
But this is what you come to expect from these type of games, and gets it message out.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

I'm sorry you were disappointed by this. I have read the reviews here and I've improved it.

This was a really good game and I'm glad I waited until the update to review. The only thing that really bugs me is that it's harder than it really needs to be to get the best ending as the AI seems to be a little too good at attacking me when off camera. I don't really understand the arrest mechanic as it doesn't seem to tie into how much life I have. It'd be nice to know the life of the AIs so you can get max glory without littering the ground with bodies. Still, I know that this was more about making a point than an awesome game and why I gave you 4/5 and 4.5/5. Great job!

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Arrest is just an alternative to death. And they both require your life to be brought down.

It's possible to keep track of stabs and to not litter the ground with corpses. Overall there could be many tricks to abuse the system... But you don't really have to. You can win by playing like a brainless action game, you only have to be aware of the threat meter and the camera.

A nice, new, original idea laid out very simply. I like.

Obviously either made to show how news media portrays this kinda stuff, to mock this kinda stuff or just inspired by this stuff.

Either way, keep it up!

Crafty game! Funny and nice to play. Took me 5 or so tries to beat it and it was worth it