Reviews for "Kill the Plumber"

For some reason it seams I can get 2 medals for getting level 12 finished in under 5 seconds. Is it a mistake or is it how it is supposed to be?

Great game! It's just plain fun and addictive. My only problem with it is that I can't get the Deathtouch medal. I think it bugged out on me. I got every other one, but that one won't unlock. Kind of upset by that, but I loved the game nonetheless and I gave it a 5 star rating, because anything less would be just silly.

Please make Kill the hedgehog. I got to the lost levels but it was so hard i couldn't beat the first stage. Will have to revisit this one.

i feel so bad after paly this game, i mean i play as mario before and i really upset when i die, i dont know how is this army feeling, they have same like i was if the plumber pass haha GG for you

To beat level 27:
Go into the small hole in the wall near where you spawn
As soon as he drops down past you, run behind him
Rush to stand behind the last green coin as soon as possible, so that when the plumber jumps to get it, you will kill him
Hope this helps!