Reviews for "Kill the Plumber"

love it

I think there might be something up with the medal system.

I've unlocked Perfectionist, but have yet to unlock Lost Levels-- I should have every one except for maybe 100 Lives Lost, but I only have Another Castle, Perfectionist, and Completionist.

Otherwise, great game! Great premise, good controls, challenging enough for great satisfaction upon beating it, all around good stuff!

10/10 keep it up!

keybol responds:

thanks. it's a mistake how I put the newgrounds api codes.
EDIT: I found the source, it used to be 70 stars to unlock the lost levels. Fixed now.
Also added a bunch of updates as well.

Well done game. More fun then destiny.

You need skill to play this game.
I don't have skill.

This game is amazing! It makes me laugh and cheers me up every time. One question, when you start a level, what is the name of the music that plays?

keybol responds: