For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Kill the Plumber"

Great idea!I liked so much the concept and the music, not so much with the kind of art, but it's still a good work!

keybol responds:

Thanks! But the art fits the sillyness and parody of the game :D Plus it's very polished and candy art

Keybol PLEASE give me a hint on how to get past lvl 8 on world 1! and also i LOVE the game

keybol responds:

level 8 you can check the walkthrough video or simply wait at the bottom near the flag

ou're achievments "Indie Giving" and "Join the Army" do not work besides that it's a pretty unique game and pretty fun to play. I would look into the achievment thing though.. it's quite annoying.

lyke if you cri evritme

keybol responds:

hohoho funny comment of the day

This game it´s very good , I died a lot on the lost levels , I like the game and with this game I renember when I played smb long time ago ;)