Reviews for "Skitzo-The Buddy System"

I'm a huge fan of innocent cartoons that turn dark. The 1 star I kept was for the quality. Keep up the great work!

Comick responds:

Ah thanks for liking it! :) More should be on the way soon

damn after so long you have finally released and new video and it was great and creepy as always :')

Comick responds:

Ah thanks for watching it! Yeah I had a pause because of the fact I was working on the kickstarter project and making Skitzo into a toy took me a lot of time...but i plan to release more Skitzo toons sooner then later! :)

Excellent animation, luv the character. @systemman0 thats why we use ad-blockers -.- newgrounds seems to be opening their adspace to some seriously dodgy clients. no matter how much this site begs for me to turn of my ad-blocker, i dont have trust that the ads are safe anymore.

Comick responds:

Thanks man! and yeah i have no idea what he means, nothing dodgy has ever come up here for me. :?

Did his... Pewbs... grab that mouse? I'm concerned... Hold me... Anyway, I was pretty good. Although I wasn't expecting... this...

;-;

Comick responds:

yes haha those were his pubes....dont let them get near you!

Really great as always. As far as the style and tone are concerned, I think you nail it. Skitzo is; dark, funny, well animated, and even imaginative in it's own twisted way. The shorts always feel too short though! And yes i realize the irony. I would really like to see a longer skit play out, something with lots of detail and gore. I always enjoy the reasons why Skitzo "snaps," its aways very entertaining. The music is also great, it brings things together nicely. The biggest criticism i have is, again, i want to see more! Flesh it out, more complex situations, more detail in the environment. It's more of a complement than anything else. Anyways, great work and i'm looking forward to you're future shorts!

Comick responds:

Ah thanks man! I appreciate the kind words :) and yeah haha his shorts are meant to be only scraps of his "lost cartoons" so its a fine line on how long or short the scrap will be each time (some are longer then others actually). If you want to see more Skitzo, his comic book "Skitzo Bakes a Cake" on the kickstarter project is a much longer, seriously twisted, and detailed adventure of horror...I had to put a "parental advisory, extremely graphic" label on the front cover just to make sure people knew what they were getting into lol. And Thanks for watching!! More (possibly longer) scraps are on the way! :D