Reviews for "Skitzo-The Buddy System"

shiiiiiiiiiiii. nice one. good luck on the kickstarter! that plushie looks WIN! wish I could get one... but I need more cthulhus first.

Comick responds:

Many thanks for watching! Yeah I'm working super hard to make it happen! :D If you liked it spread the word to anyone who you think might want one haha every bit is precious to getting this twisted killer made real!

I love Skitzo zoo much! I love the part when he teleported into the spot of the mum it was made better by his constant smile. Also just wanted to say I bought one of your shirts and can't wait for it to come!

Comick responds:

Awesome! ahah many thanks for liking Skitzo and glad the transition part went in there well haha. Also yeah I saw the order and mailed it out today :D thanks for the support man!

Loving the Skitzo series, and love Skitzo in general. He's such a unique character that's hard not to love. This is my favorite skit out of all of them, I can tell you took some time and put some love into this one. Hope the kick starter goes well, I would love to have me a little Skitzo chilling in my bedroom with me. Really can't wait to see more of Skitzo in your future animations.
Cheers,
Michael T.

Comick responds:

Wow! Thanks man :D Its notes like this that just motivate me to get at it and show more of Skitzo and his character haha. I appreciate you watched his toons too! Heres hoping the kickstarter goes well because yeah I feel EVERYONE needs a killer skitzo with glowing red eyes on their night stand! Thanks again and more on the way!

Always great to see a new Skitzo cartoon. Hey good luck on the Kickstarter by the way!

Comick responds:

Thanks Wegra! :) Glad you liked it!

Having never seen a Skitzo cartoon before I figured I was in for something bizarre but I was a bit like, "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp" after the cartoon ended.

Anyway, I enjoyed it. The atmosphere was great, along with the artwork and choice of music and setting. As a critique, hopefully deemed as constructive, the blood pouring from Skitzo's face, how it was animated, it looked like it was just stretched and looked a bit unnatural(even if the Bear itself is unnatural in a demonic sense lol). But I do know thats difficult to animate so I'm not holding it against you.

I did check out your kickstarter and the plushy looks awesome. If i had the cash I would totally back it (maybe within the month I'l be able to). I'm also going to check out your other work when I get a chance!

Comick responds:

Ah thanks for taking a look at Skitzo! Glad the music and setting all went well and I know what you mean about the stretched thing...I will work more on that BLOOD! >:D Also glad you liked the plush! Yeah if you can chip anything towards it that helps the project and you get some cool stuff :b (everyone wins ahah!) Thanks again!