Reviews for "Skitzo-The Buddy System"

All this time I was thinking: Did the mom even notice her son was waving to a homeless stranger and mooning him? If you ask me, the pup should've been taken to a foster home years ago.

Comick responds:

Yeah I assume she's one of those negligent moms that let their kids run wild in the store and then act annoyed or offended when an employer tells them to supervise their child who is destroying merchandise or something haha.

I mean, it was the kid's fault, notice how the trouble started only after the kid mooned Skitzo? Clearly, the bear was justified in this case.

Comick responds:

hahah yeah, that little rascal....opps now hes DEAD! Well I'm sure he learned his lesson lol

As always, fresh and twisted.
Love the color palette and the '20's music in this series. Once again, flawless animation.

Comick responds:

Awesome! :D Thanks a ton for liking it!

For a while there, I was thinking ending the animation with just a black screen was a pretty neat idea, not knowinf it if was the end or not, if something evil was about to burst forth or if it was really all over... as always, highly effectual; twisted entertainment! Nice work!

-cd-

Comick responds:

Thanks Cyberdevil! :) Yeah I always found something kinda eerie when you watch old films and they just cut off and you sit in silence haha. I always think "something is going to kill me now I know it!"

Skitzo should fight someone

Comick responds:

Skitzo?? haha Skitzo is a lover not a fighter. Loves you with his sentient pubes....*cough*