Reviews for "Shop Empire 3"

I canĀ“t build lodges, could someone tell me where I can?

LittleGiantWorld responds:

your popularity must reach 20% first

Great game. The music and graphics are adorable, and sending guards to try and oust thieves on a certain floor gets my heart racing. However, the game seems to crash a lot for me (especially when trying to manually save) and sometimes it does not save the game at all! If there was a way to save the game either by importing/exporting a code or some other way to ensure progress is not deleted, I would love this even more.

i find the game fun and i do enjoy playing. my only little problem is that i can't use the right side of the screen. when i try to place buildings there that small window that shows what building you selected blocks me from placing stuff there.

What to say... this game is just awesome. Good theme and good gameplay. I would say more if something would go to my mind.

Really fun, but my popularity keeps dropping back to zero overnight, keeping me from progressing. Fix this and it'd be five stars.

LittleGiantWorld responds:

it's because your visitor didn't satisfied on your mall (maybe because garbage, some broken booth, etc)