For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Heart Star"

Cute, fun and charming.
What more do you need?

Everyone has already said that it's adorable and a good platformer but I really want to commend you on a certain aspect, and that would be the deaths, in every game when you die it just has such a sudden noise that cuts off the music for too long a time so it always brings me out of it, in this even the deaths were as smooth as the puzzle design, thanks for the good play :D

This game is awesome i like games were you have to swich world or carictors

Super cute platformer. I always rate high such games, specially LD entrances, depite being short.

I really enjoyed playing this. It's simple to learn, the controls and concepts aren't complicated, and it's challenging, but never so much that you feel that the jumps need to be pixel-perfect or that the puzzles have no solutions. It's just enough to keep you trying, no matter how much you fail. I will say that the controls felt a tad slippery, and dropping down took some getting used to, but that didn't heavily detract from the overall experience. The concept feels like it could be expanded into an interesting co-op game, but that's just me thinking. Also, I pretty much never say this about games (which might say something about the games I play), but this was really cute.