For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Heart Star"

Not only "cute", but also, pretty clever stage design.

So sickeningly cute, I think it gave me diabetes x3

It's really cute overall. The characters, the setting, the music (ignoring the fact that it gets repetitive after ten or so levels) The difficulty wasn't too bad, and some of the puzzles make you stop and think for a moment.

Only problems I have are the lone song playing through the levels, and the levels 20-25 medal don't work (Though that is probably an issue with the site itself)

Good game :3 Plain and simple.

Nice game, nice mechanics, nice grafics, nice everything, its a good 30 minute hobby. while playing it, i found some few minor bugs (like pushing your caracters, which can cause a paused jump; or, rarely, stand floating for no reason) and the only thing is that I dint like, is that its too simple, but anyways, its still good at all means.

What do you get if you fuse a star and heart, a ripple star, if you get the reference

amazing game, quirky music, cute graphics. The puzzles were never too challenging but also never too simple. It was a great game and I can't wait to see what you make next!!!

Nice concept, cute graphics but a bit simple, good puzzles but the controls were a bit tricky. I tried to fall directly below and in most cases the character jumps sideways too, and walking/running wasn't completely responsive.