For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 37 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Heart Star"

A fun game that becomes very hard toward the end.
The medals work, and I earned them all.

Starts off good, but some of the later levels are fucking horrible (26 & 28 in particular stand out.)

The music really takes me back to my Gameboy days.

I like the simple animations and the quirky sounds. They really make the game stand out from many of the others. The puzzle genre is getting tired fast, and I think this style would have been better enjoyed in a different genre.

I recommend.

good job man after mashing my head on the keyboard swearing and my mom telling me to go to bed this was a fun game althow i seen some gliches in it its still ok.... the ending was ok but i was expecting a sex scene D: im jk thanks