Reviews for "Heart Star"

A clever, inventive game with smooth controls and lots of charm to spare. Don't let the cutesy look steer you away from an entertaining puzzle platformer.

A pretty neat game

The last few levels have a steep learning curve. Something this adorable should't elicit so much cursing...

I love a bunch of your games. Found Tiny Dangerous Dungeons on the App Store and it played so well. This game is great, but too short! It felt like most of the game was a tutorial, and there could have been more use of everything together at the end, but for what it is, it's a solid game. Great job!

Incredible!!! I finished in one hour, the last levels are the hardest xD plz make another game but this time with more levels and a little bit harder puzzles :D