Reviews for "Barons Gate 2"

Great game!

Well done, nice game with smooth gameplay with a sound that really fits in and good graphics.
Like the small puzzle elements durring the levels and the way you handle the bow.

found two little bugs;
1) durring the game (from lvl1 to 20) I stuck about three times with my feet in a moving plattform > I was unable to jump but was able to move rifgt and left.
2) I cant sell equitement in the shop, but Im able to buy equitement from my own inventory > had the same armor twice and a few bugs less after that.

But the game itself shows much potential keep up the good work.
Ps; its my opinion but the hero really looks stupid (face design)

Seems to be a glitch that causes it to flash back to the start point of a level. Using FF 32.0.3 on Win 8.1

Dragosha responds:

Thanks for report. Can be fixed now!

I found a bug. After restart level my character shows for a second then it's teleport what seems like outside left side of the screen. Refreshing page or starting new game doesnt help. please fix it as I remember baron's gat eI as very good game and would liek to play a sequel. I'm pretty much sure I was dying when bug occured.

Dragosha responds:

Thanks. I fixed this bug.

Well I did rate this a pretty good score until I found a glitch. I have no idea what I did but I broke it. I was on level 2 and I Just killed the second skeleton on the rocks then destroyed the boxes and then nothing. It zoomed out, held the screen where you started and I heard the character running on the left side of the screen. I hit restart and then started again, but it did the same thing in a different part. I tried it over and over just so I could maybe finish the level but I can't. I restarted the browser and I got quite a bit further in the level but still did the same thing. I really want to like this game. It has so much to offer as far as I can tell. If its fixed I will more than gladly give this an a lot better review.