Reviews for "Barons Gate 2"

Overall a great game. Lots of bugs though.

I was able to buy my own objects from the shop in the camp. Select your object in the inventory, then click buy. Also, no sell button?

Keep on working, it sure could become a classic! :)

Love that i'm being rewarded for being curious and adventurous.
Also great great music.

All in all, brilliant!

Decent game, but I have a bug which makes the character stand still whenever he kills an opponent. It requires another shot to be able to move again. Music is good, but a bit melancholy. Art is good too.

Bugs:
• Free items.
- When you buy items, you could buy your own. Make sure the item is not listed to the shop or else it won't be free. Ex: Diamonds at first camp are not listed so it's free.
Try making potions 200pcs. Credits: ELPelu

• Unlimited Arrow shots enchant
- Requirements: enchanted weapon like poison/electro/frozen/fire; extra bow that has no enchantment
- Instructions: When firing the unenchanted weapon, quickly switch "Q" or "E" before the arrow hits. It will be enchanted while flying, then switch back again after it hits.

This is a VERY good game, however there are many things that could've been done better.

For example, it lacks a system for dealing effectively with your surplus items, by either selling them at the shops or using them as crafting material to create better equipment.
The item "quest" at the first camp, with the NPC asking you for a specific item, was also something that could have been used more consistently throughout the game.
Lastly, the game failed to retain my saved game for some reason and forced me start over from the beginning. This being a not particularly long game, I didn't mind, but it IS a pretty glaring flaw.

On the positive side, physics and animation are smooth, the respawn system never makes things too overwhelming, and the crate puzzles are fun to work on. Great little action platformer, easily worth wasting some time with.