Reviews for "Infectonator : Survivors"

I also really want to like this game, mostly because I dig the style and I'm a fan of the original.
The graphics and overall presentation is solid, but I just can't get over the fact that you have to right click in order to move the characters.
For some of us wishing to play on laptops, it's a huge pain (literally).
Why not make a WASD or double click option, or something to make this a pleasure to play instead of a turn off?
As others have stated, the lack of food drops are pretty frustrating as well.
Anyway, I realize that this is an alpha demo, so I hope you guys can get these things worked out in time for the full release so all can enjoy.
Other than that, this looks like it has some good potential.

well ...
this is fun until you stop making progress... thanks to lack of supplies that is very soon.
on day 3 :I

Man, this game has potential. Just think that you should fix the following:
Clicking - Clicking on characters fails. Often. I mean, A LOT.
Supplies - Add more supplies or ways to get supplies.

Can i reach some places like Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria,Pirate Cove,Backstage,and the Security Guard OFFICE!?

Giving a 3 because lag and obvious problems.
Will not pay 12.99 on Steam for YouTube personality characters......
ESPECIALLY because Early Access games are really really bad to start with. When it becomes a full game, I'll consider it. Is it fun? Yes.
That's about it, though. No reason to keep someone playing.