Reviews for "Ladies Knight"

Very well made.

It's light hearted, well scripted, and wonderfully animated.

I rarely review anymore, but the animation was awesome. The entire animation, while very E, was extremely well thought out and pulled me in. Sure, singing gets a bit annoying, but that was sorta the point. This was like watching some of the better Cartoon network shorts back in the day like the Grim Adventures, Dexter's Lab, etc. Very good job man. A great surprise. Don't get this quality on the front page often.

This is an AMAZING animation!!! It has inspired me in so many ways!!! I thank you for that!!!!

THIS IS THE AWESOMENESS MADE CARTOON. MY GOD, THIS INSPIRATED ME SO MUCH. thank you.

Smooth animation, good voice acting, a decent storyline, and nicely creative. The music was cheesey though, very cheesey, heck, I could taste the cheese from here. Regardless, it has the old charm cartoons just don't have these days. What programs did you make this if I may?

CupOfJoeGames responds:

Animated completely in Flash, with exporting in Adobe Premiere and After Effects. The sound was edited in Adobe Premiere and then a final mix was done by a couple of USC sound engineers. (I'm not sure what software they used.)