Reviews for "Ladies Knight"

THAT WAS SO AMAZE I JUST GOT FIRED TODAY AND STILL I CAN HELP BUT LAUGH AND BE HAPPY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

Undoubtedly the most well produced and all-around most enjoyable light hearted animation I've seen on Newgrounds, and maybe online period. There was literally not a moment in the whole animation where I felt like things were dragging even a bit, which is saying a lot considering how long the cartoon is. I've got to agree with the others who think this is on the same level as any professionally made animations out there -- if this was your senior animation project, you've got more than just a diploma, you've got serious talent.

Fantastic job... That brought me back to when cartoons were awesome

I havent seen a video with that much charm and old cartoon style feel in forever. It was wonderful

I have to say this was pretty refreshing, nice to see something that's kid friendly here on the internet once in a while, without all the gore and sex jokes.