Reviews for "My Friend Pedro"

This is a very good game-probably one of the best flash games out there.

It's nonsensical, whimsical, and fast-paced; this allows for some highly satisfactory gameplay and an enjoyable experience overall. It's also the right length, with enough game time to allow the player to fall in love with the game just before they get bored of the same functions; which never happened to me.

The bullet-time mechanic opens a wide variety of special abilities to be used in different ways to complete objectives; my favourite being storming the room and spraying every enemy in the room.

Overall, this is a short and sweet game with a lot to offer, with a lot of laughs being delivered along the way. Not bad, DeadToast.

Not bad at all...

Well, at least the plot made more sense than Call of Duty.

damn good game.
it plays like a dream, i love how it functions, and i regret one ignoring this game when it was recommended to me.
you well deserved the daily 3rd prize for this game. good job, good work, good show.

I really liked most of what was presented here except the art, which was very functional but not very inspired or stylized. I had a few "fuck yea" moments and enjoyed all that i played. Music is great!

At first, I'd call it a five star game. i felt like quitting after i died the first time, but decided that the game probably wouldn't last much longer anyways, and i was right.

On the surface level it has a lot going for it, no reasonable complaints about the mechanics, audio, etc. Why only 3.5? nothing here felt innovative, nothing leaves a lasting impression. could use more design depth, or a less obviously lazy narrative. I feel like this game was made with the impression that "people don't play games on newgrounds longer than a few minutes anyways."

There's a lot of fun to be had with the mechanics, so it's a shame that they're packaged as such a 5 minute novelty.

Any sort of challenge would've been nice.

The "Boss" feels like a comment from the makers of the game. "we wanted to keep making this game, but adult swim said hey devs, we have to put this out by friday, so it's done when we say it is.

Has the newgrounds landscape become that corporate?

LOL EPIC!