For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "My Friend Pedro"

That ending though. It was really fun and I liked it.

Totally fun!

I jumped up and out of the level on something like stage 4 or 5? Brick chimney that you can wall jump back and forth all the way up. =P

i like the song so i rate 5 ^_^

dafaq did i just play?!?! XD

vERY seldom does a game make me feel like this much of a badass for dodging bullets and taking out motherf***ers in gangstar ways. honestly every room seemed like i was a boondock saint narrowly rolling under machine gun fire behind a guy to shotgun him in the back of the head before flipping off a wall pulling out my dual wield uzi's and going bullet time as i finish off the 3 asshats that thought they could walk in on my mano e mano manfight