Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

not d#sure how i feel about the fairytail rip off but still a good game

The character's and stuff kind of remind me of the second season of Sword Art Online :D

I prefer the first game. Things are added to this (and then some things are just recycled, music especially), but I can tell you did a lot of work on this. The plot from the first was silly but at least didn't try too hard. This one is just .. all these player characters have no real reason to be together, as is the class-augmenting system is as dull as it was in FFX.

I can't load my save file. What could be causing that?

de todos los juegos en rpg que eh jugado este es de los mejores, tanto el control en los combates como fuera de ellos es fácil, tiene una historia interesante y los diseños así como las animaciones son perfectas, la musica y los efectos de sonido tambien son un toque muy bueno. preferiría que estuviera tambien en español pero eso queda a criterio de cada quien.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all games in rpg played eh this is best, both in combat control and outside them is easy, it has an interesting history and designs as well as the animations are perfect, also sound effects and music are a very good touch. I would prefer that it was also in Spanish but that is at the discretion of each person.